I will give you some of the memorable highlights from the day:
- Lunch with the Clark family :) (they came for a visit; so first official visitors of the girls since we have had them.
- Juliana has livened up considerably, even since yesterday. She is showing much more emotion and so stinking cute.
- Juliana loves to stare at us as we feed her and will even track us when we are moving about.
- Rabbit not Horse: There are interesting flavors of baby food here. You have the usual fruit flavors, but in the meat section we have chicken, beef, rabbit, and horse, of course! (Yes, we bought a jar of rabbit and fed it to Elena; she liked it) Bye-Bye Thumper
- Elena is picking up some sign language pretty quickly. I have been working on teaching her "more" and "finished". She will use my hands to sign more by manipulating my hands together.
- Elena HATES baths (well she hates trying to be held in a sink and held to stand in a shower, since we have no tub) We decided the shower was going to be the best way so Ezra held her standing up while I bathed her. She was pitching a fit the whole time and....during this fit....she gave us quite a surprise as she pooped in the shower (grown man size).