This will not be as exciting as you may have hoped but this is what I know.
Ezra and I have petitioned for 2 other children. We will not reveal them until it is official. But this is what I can tell you...This week has been unbelievably difficult for me. We thought we would have heard something on Monday as to these 2 children's availability, however we didn't and haven't. I spent all week everyday refresh my email application on my phone every 3.4 seconds. When we still hadn't heard on Thursday, I spent much of the day in tears and questioning. Though we still haven't heard I can at least chill out a little over the weekend because I did get an answer as to why we haven't heard. There has been a holiday there in Eastern Europe, so lots has not been accomplished. The information has been requested by our team, but they are waiting to hear from the government agency that does this. We should know something next week. Once new documents have been turned in we should hear a couple weeks after that when we would travel and travel could be anywhere from 1-4 weeks from when we find out.
How can you pray for us:
1. The children we are seeking and the one we lost(John Mark, as Marlena is with Jesus, and is in GOOD hands )
2. For me to chill out
3. Rest of fund raising
4. Preparations for our children (rooms, 'gear', medical, etc.)
We thank all of you for your outpouring of love and support!